Updated: Dec 25, 2020
My first question to you is
Do you talk?
Do you communicate?
Do you want to become an optimal communicator?
If yes, stay tuned.
Before you skip saying “NO”
5 Reasons why you should improve your communication skills which will make you more likeable.
1. Do you envy that friend/colleague who is charming and pleases everyone around?
2. Do you want to become the most popular employee/student?
3. Do you want to get noticed and be there as a top-notch choice for everyone?
4. Do you struggle in getting your first impressions right?
5. Do you want to be more interesting?
SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Here are some secrets that I am going to spill that will help you charm everyone and leave an impact on your personality and skills only by improving your communication skills. Strong communication skills shall take you a long way. Great communicators have persuasive communication, great communication skills and some secrets skills.
50% of a great relationship is how you treat someone. The other 50% is having the ability and confidence to communicate the treatment you want in return.
- Mathew Hussey
Here’s what you need to know.
I am sharing two of my prominent secrets of communication skills that will help you to become a leader.
How to have good communication skills?
The answer lies in the below passage.
1. Be a good listener: One of the toughest to implement but a blockbuster performer. Believe me "Everyone wants to be understood" somewhere deep down even you feel like pouring your heart out. Isn't it? What if you become a good listener? Don't you think you'll become the first choice of everybody's approach? You'll become popular as they can easily share what they feel because they know you're there to listen to their heart-touching stories, their complications in life, their sad time's tales and also an overwhelming situation.
If you become a good listener and not a great counsellor then chances are people will come to you to feel heard.
Isn’t that amazing?
Only a thing or only one change can be a lifesaver. Only one change of holding your horses of speaking will make you more popular and a mature person.
Try this out! And share your experience with me.
Above all, this secret allows you to contemplate on things and then give/reach to a decision.
2. Tweak your non-verbal communication – Learn to express. Improve your gestures. Along with your verbal communications, your non-verbal communication matters a lot.
What is non-verbal communication?
Non-verbal communication is anything that you act without speaking oral communication.
- It includes your body movements
- Hand gestures
What improvement should you carry out?
- Try to keep your mood chilled so that a positive/vibrant smile reflects from within.
- Showing acknowledgement to the other person by nodding your head, blinking your eyes and through positive hand gesture reflects/gives a sign of a good communicator.
- Looking up while speaking.
- Fidgeting your body.
- Constantly shaking your leg while sitting down.
- Staring at the speaker
- Jumping into the conversation without permission.
These are all distractions in communication and reflect your personality as an immature, insensible, illiterate, shirker etc.
If you possess any of the above, then you need to take some expeditious actions for you to be in the list of good personalities.
By now, you must have understood the importance of communication.
Communication is part of "YOU" the majority of your personality after your appearance is communication skills.
A Great Tip in the form a Quote:
A little communication goes a long way.
If you’re busy, say it.
If you’re upset, express it.
If you’re running late, let people know.
If you don’t want to do something, be straightforward.
If you’re unsure, ask.
It’s so simple yet so important.
Follow us @ritzyradhika on Instagram to know more about the crash course details.
(A crash that has true benefits and power of gaining confidence and communicating)
Click on the link below and get your discount coupon.
Thank You for purchsing the blog post and being kind. Merry Christmas everyone.